Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

For Sale, a 03 JPS Speedster, Signal Red,(Guards Red), tan interior, Black Hartz cloth top, 1/4 tonneau, full tonneau, 1776 engine, 3.88 transaxle freeway flyer, 185/65 Kumho tires, Colgan bra, full Porsche badge compliment, bumper guards, 13 1/2 gal gas tank, Nardi Steering wheel, Euro tail light lenses, 3rd rear brake light, Cocoa red and black floor mats. Flawless car with perfect paint, everything works. 5700 miles, a very nice always garaged car.

$19,995

Bruce Williams
Eagle Point, Oregon
541-826-5874
tutw@aol.com
1957 JPS MotorSports(Speedster)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For Sale, a 03 JPS Speedster, Signal Red,(Guards Red), tan interior, Black Hartz cloth top, 1/4 tonneau, full tonneau, 1776 engine, 3.88 transaxle freeway flyer, 185/65 Kumho tires, Colgan bra, full Porsche badge compliment, bumper guards, 13 1/2 gal gas tank, Nardi Steering wheel, Euro tail light lenses, 3rd rear brake light, Cocoa red and black floor mats. Flawless car with perfect paint, everything works. 5700 miles, a very nice always garaged car.

$19,995

Bruce Williams
Eagle Point, Oregon
541-826-5874
tutw@aol.com
There will be an SOT this year. And it will be FUN FUN FUN!! We'll (by we I mean Bruce, Steve and I) start planning in a couple of weeks, probably get together early in june. We're thinking early October for the run. Don't want to interfere with James Dean anniversary (sept 30). We'll let you know when we get closer.

By the way, if anyone is looking at Bruce's car let me add a bit of info. This pretty little car is a dead reliable fully sorted driver. Turn key and GO. No games. If you're looking for something nice that is FULLY SORTED here's your car. Done a couple of runs with this little spunky red speedy and its very trustworthy. Wish it a good home, its certainly been beloved in its current residence.

angela
I hate to see that you are selling your car Bruce. Who ever buys it will get a great ride. I know the care you have in it and your price is very good,for a speedster thats has had all the care and love in it. We all know we never get what we invest in our cars, I've spent more than enough on mine, although you can't tell by the way it looks right now, The cost of a new one built as yours would cost alot more than what you are asking. I'm going to miss following on those great back roads up in your area. Ray
Bruce,
Don't forget that the name of this site is Speedster Owners. There are a fair number of future owners and dreamers who monitor this site, but eBay definitely yields results....especially with that gorgeous car of yours. The car has everyhting that someone would want and is priced fairly. i can't think of another advertising opportunity out there where you can get over 5000 "interested" parties to view your car for around $50. Give us a link to your ad on eBay when you list it. Good luck.
OK,

My Speedster is off the market. I got some tire kickers but no real offers so I have decided to keep it and upgrade the HP. I am having a new 2110 built for it, probably in a week or two. I'll be on the road soon with new power, ALL RIGHT!!!! Should be able to charge up the passes now with aq minimum of gear shifting, nothing like torque!

See you guys on the hiways and byways, still in a red Speedster, Bruce
Thats good news Bruce; I just got back from arizona, catching up on all the posts. I so glaad you decided to keep it. Now I will be looking forward to try to keep up with you . I am going back to arizona in a couple of weeks to give my brother a hand sell his bugatii He just droped a new power plant with two inch header what a screamer. This time down I am taking the Beck Project.. I will probably be gone a month, Look out Red Rock Country, I'm coming back down. Ray
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.