Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Lane-yes
Terry- my kid is going to graduate from UCSD and then hes off to Law school on the east coast so I cant afford two. At least not for the next few years.
I have sold all my vehicles except the Speedster and have to wait 3 months before a new car I ordered is made and then I will sell the speedster and start the coup project.
Gerd - you are going to love the Jeep. I've driven jeeps on and off for 20 plus years, but the new JK's are a light year ahead of the old ones. The hard top seals amazingly well. The suspension is extremely compliant, very comfortable with decent roll stiffness. The model you ordered will have the electric sway bar disconnect (mucho good). I still do double-take every time I see a 4-door, my eyes just haven't gotten used to that site.

The hard top is super-easy to take off. Good thing, because you have to take it off to get the soft-top off (it's packed in under the hard top).

We bought a two-door a couple of months ago. Too cheap to step up to the four-door... By the way, if you decide you want aftermarket wheels, I'll buy your stock 18's.

angela
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.