Skip to main content

Our good friends, Gerd and Carrol, celebrated the 10th anniversary of sharing their life together by getting MARRIED (yes, I did say the 'M'' word)! Family & friends gathered at Gerd's home, where Jenn Leong (of Blake & Jenn fame), officiated the wedding ceremony.

A beautiful day in SoCal celebrating friends and good times ahead!

MusbJim - aka; El Guapo, the most guapo hombre in all of SoCal! 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gerd & friends,

Congrats to you for finally figuring it out. I had a ten year "trial period" once too. The wedding that followed was one of the happiest days of my life. I sincerely wish that you have felt that way too, and will have many happy anniversaries. How come no shots of the new couple heading off in a cloud of blue smoke to their blissful honeymoon in a Speedster, or maybe in that fine coupe you have? This is a Forum about cars, after all. I'm just sayin' . . .

Kelly
Thanks everyone. It was a very special day. Carrol and I met on Dec 16th 2000. We had been planning this since July. Bill actually got his ministers license and was going to marry us. We were originally going to do it on a duffy cruise in Newport Beach. We were going to tell our kids on Christmas Day. Well the kids found out and we opted to hold the wedding in our backyard. Nancy brought Bill

Attachments

Images (1)
  • December 2010 063
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.