Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Here is a 1/2 bra for the front (duh). The material is durable and in great shape. Has several metal bending tabs and two velcro strips.

I aquired this bra completely legally, but don't need it, I prefer the look without a bra, if you know what I mean.

You will have to be clever in order to make it work. I looked at using it on my car but decided the time to make it work was beyond me. I don't even have time to get my car repaired before Knotts.

No offer refused, first come first serve. You will pay actual shipping or the item can possible arrive at Knotts with no delivery charges ( I have to talk to my delivery people - DB).

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here is a 1/2 bra for the front (duh). The material is durable and in great shape. Has several metal bending tabs and two velcro strips.

I aquired this bra completely legally, but don't need it, I prefer the look without a bra, if you know what I mean.

You will have to be clever in order to make it work. I looked at using it on my car but decided the time to make it work was beyond me. I don't even have time to get my car repaired before Knotts.

No offer refused, first come first serve. You will pay actual shipping or the item can possible arrive at Knotts with no delivery charges ( I have to talk to my delivery people - DB).

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.