Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

This is Jack Crosbys engine, it is a 1915 dual 40 solex carb, petronics electronic ignition, and will have somewhere around 10,500 miles on it when you get it. It is a complete engine. It comes with a freeway flyer tranny. I am going in another direction and will let someone have a great engine for a great price.
If interested call me at 956-972-0202 or email big3853@aol.com
Jerry McAlister
1956 CMC(Speedster)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This is Jack Crosbys engine, it is a 1915 dual 40 solex carb, petronics electronic ignition, and will have somewhere around 10,500 miles on it when you get it. It is a complete engine. It comes with a freeway flyer tranny. I am going in another direction and will let someone have a great engine for a great price.
If interested call me at 956-972-0202 or email big3853@aol.com
Jerry McAlister
Jerry---I can have Jake ship the engine to whomever buys it. They can pay the extra freight (if any) from Cleveland, GA to McAllen Texas) The rest of the shipping is already paid.

I can attest that this is a perfect engine with never a hicupp --valves just done and new oil.

Runs 75-80 on interstates and gets 25-29 mpg and uses zero oil.

No leaks either---a dry engine.---Jack
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.