Skip to main content

I'm sure this question has be asked too often on this forum, but in reading many posts I still could not find an answer. Perhaps there isn't a perfect answer. I'm in the market for a 356 Speedster replica. Which company should I hire to build it for me?

I grew up with 356s. My father owned the first Porsche in Canada in 1952. I owned my first 356 eight days after I turned 18, a 1956 356 A Super coupe. I've always wanted another one, but didn't want the problems (I rebuilt my Super engine twice). Here's what I emailed to the four main vendors, meaning JPS, Beck, IM, and Vintage.

Here
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm sure this question has be asked too often on this forum, but in reading many posts I still could not find an answer. Perhaps there isn't a perfect answer. I'm in the market for a 356 Speedster replica. Which company should I hire to build it for me?

I grew up with 356s. My father owned the first Porsche in Canada in 1952. I owned my first 356 eight days after I turned 18, a 1956 356 A Super coupe. I've always wanted another one, but didn't want the problems (I rebuilt my Super engine twice). Here's what I emailed to the four main vendors, meaning JPS, Beck, IM, and Vintage.

Here
When you post a message that you want to EDIT you can go to your post and you will see: edit posted 2/9/2010 2:23:33 PM

Edit in Blue because it's a link to go back to your new post and you can redo.

You cannot delete a post though. Although you can wipe out the post and it would be an empty post (no text) which leads us all to post empty posts as well.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • FernFlyBy
Just a little note about format and this particular BB: I think Theron is a genius. Not that I have tried them all, or anything close to it, but I think this community is very well served by the facilities of this Forum -- it is BY FAR the best on-line information (and amusement) exchange I have ever seen. It is organized and programmed very well, and serves as a model to others who pretend to do the same, but usually fail.

I have one question, tho: suppose I have a nice PowerPoint slide show (a .pps file) I want to post? How would that work? I guess it would have to be a YouTube link, or some such, and I don't know how to do that either.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.