Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Beautiful 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster Replica

Built in April 2011 by JPS Motorsports of North Hollywood.

Registered in California as a 1970VW

Steel reinforced fiberglas speedster body, Totally reconditioned VW IRS Chassis, 2110 CC Engine 125 HP, Dual Weber carburetors, Front and Rear Disc brakes, Leather seats, Moon hubcaps, Wood-rim steering wheel, Original-style gauge package, Heated seats, Radio/CD, Car cover, Black front-end bra, Stainless steel custom exhaust system, Full tonneau cover, Plexiglass side windows, 15 gallon gas tank, Luggage rack, Convertible top with side curtains. NO TRADES

13,700 miles,  Asking $27,500  Great car....Great fun to drive, Head turner and lot's of thumbs up!!!  Always garaged and no accidents.

Thanks for looking.......For more information call or text 805-312-1391 and ask for Jim

Speedster 005

Speedster 006

Speedster 005

Speedster 009

Speedster 008

Speedster 011

Speedster 014

Speedster 016

Speedster 030

Speedster ride to ojai 008

Speedster Rincon 003

1957 JPS MotorSports(Speedster)

Attachments

Images (10)
  • Speedster 006
  • Speedster 005
  • Speedster 009
  • Speedster 008
  • Speedster 011
  • Speedster 014
  • Speedster 016
  • Speedster 030
  • Speedster ride to ojai 008
  • Speedster Rincon 003
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Jim....I will miss you, Jenny and the group but every 3 years or so I get a different car.  This time I bought a Corvette.  I am sure in a couple of years I will order another Speedster!!  Loved cruising in the Speedster and meeting up with the group for trips up the Coast.  See you and the group at the Rudder Room someday.

Take care and enjoy that new Speedster!!  Jim

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.