Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

1957 SPEEDSTER. $33,000.00 OBO. VINTAGE SPEEDSTER MADE IN 2002. VW PAN 1965. REGISTERED AS A 1965 VW BEETLE. REGISTRATION IS UP TO DATE. BLACK ON TAN. TOP IS IN GOOD CONDITION ALSO SIDE CURTAINS. SONY CD/MP3 PLAYER WITH BOSTON ACOUSTICS IN THE DOOR. CLUSTER OF GAUGES THAT CONSIST OF TURBO BOOST, OIL PRESSURE AND OIL TEMP, RIGHT OF THE RADIO UNDER THE FIBERGLASS. HEADLIGHT GRILLES INSTALLED AS WELL. CONVERTED TO WIDE 5 ON 15 X 4 1/2 CHROME WHEELS WITH PORSCHE BADGE HUBCAPS. AIRKEWLD CROSSED DRILLED ROTORS IN THE FRONT WITH WILWOOD CALIPERS TO HELP STOP THIS MONSTER. DISC IN REAR. LOWERED WITH DROPPED SPINDLES FROM CB PERFORMANCE. SWAY BAR KIT AND CARRERA "SEE THRU" DECK LID FOR THE SPEEDSTER BY JPS MOTORSPORTS IN HOLLYWOOD. 2176 MOTOR WITH 44 WEBERS BUILT BY VW UNLIMITED IN HUNTINGTON BEACH. BALL BEARING TURBO KIT BY HKS BUILT AND FACED BY THE GUYS AT UNDER PRESSURE IN WESTMINSTER. GREDDY BLOW OFF VALVE. BURNS STAINLESS STEEL HEADERS AND EXHAUS. MSD IGNITION SYSTEM. ALSO CONVERTED FROM SWING AXLE TO IRS ALL DRIVES WITH A 5 SPEED PRO STREET TRANS BY GENE BERG. THIS MONSTER WAS DYNOD AT 247HP TO THE WHEEL ON PUMP GAS… MUCH MORE TOO LIST… THE SPEEDSTER GETS ALL THE LOOKS OF A ONE OF A KIND PORSCHE. EMAIL OFR PICS AND MORE INFO. PLEASE CALL JESSE 626-383-1823 FOR DETAILS ON CAR. EMAIL BONNIE FOR PICTURES: BONNIESUEWELCH@ICLOUD.COM 

DSC_0804

294200_2360328855173_142291344_n

DSC_3160

DSC_3164

DSC_3165

DSC_3166

DSC_3169

DSC_3170

DSC_3171

DSC_3174

DSC_3176

DSC00433

saspeed

Attachments

Images (14)
  • DSC_0804
  • 294200_2360328855173_142291344_n
  • DSC_3160
  • DSC_3164
  • DSC_3165
  • DSC_3166
  • DSC_3169
  • DSC_3170
  • DSC_3171
  • DSC_3174
  • DSC_3176
  • DSC00433
  • saspeed
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

A car this nice deserves ad ad you can read. Here... let me fix that for you:

1957 SPEEDSTER. 

$33,000.00 OBO.

Make

Vintage Speedsters built 2002

Built on 1965 VW Pan (Currently registered as a 1965 Beetle)

Interior / Exterior

- Black with Tan interior and Tan top
 - Top and side curtains are in good condition.

- Carrera "See though" deck lid (JPS Motorsports Hollywood, CA.)

Motor (Dyno'd at 247hp to the wheels! On PUMP GAS!)
 -2176 Motor with 44 Webers (VW Unlimited Huntinton Beach, CA.)
 -HKS Ball Bearing Turbo (Built and Faced by Under Pressure, Westminster, CA.)
 -Greddy Blow off valve
 -Stainless steel headers and exhaust
 -MSD Ignition

Transmission

- Converted from Swing axle to IRS
 -5 Speed IRS, Pro Street by Gene Berg

Audio
 -Sony CD/MP3 Player
 -Boston Acoustics speakers in the doors

Brakes

- Airkewld cross drilled front rotors

- Wildwood front calipers help stop this beast.
 - Rear also converted to disc

Extras

- Lowered via CB Performance drop spindles
 - 3 Gauge cluster (Turbo Boost, Oil pressure and Oil temp) (see photos)
 - Headlight grills
 - Converted to Wide 5 (15 x 4.5 Chromie wheels)
 - Porsche Nipple caps.

- The list goes on... too much more to list.

- One of a kind Speedster

- Gets all the looks.

For more info:
For more details on the car/motor, please call Jesse: 626-383-1823

For more photos, please email Bonnie: BONNIESUEWELCH@ICLOUD.COM

Last edited by TRP
Thank you Robert Mc…. I know people don't like post in caps. I had posted it under Spyder by accident, retyped it again under spyder again wrong, so by the time I figured out how to correctly post it I had typed in caps but did get it under the Speedster sale site  

You can only edit a post within a certain amount of time, I believe it is one hour. If after an hour you want to delete your previous post send Theron a request to delete it, then rewrite it.

It's scary fast! A lot of fun to drive, but not in heavy traffic.

Sorry Ted, but I think the shouting, run-on style of the owner's post is a more appropriate ad. It reminds me of the SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY! echo- chambered voice commercials on the radio, announcing the drag races on any given weekend.

Obviously, this car would do pretty well at the green light.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.