Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Hello out there,
I have a 1957 flared fender replica speester for sale. I just had put in a 1776 engine w/ duel webers less than 500 miles, runs perfect needs some interior work and new top. only had the car less then 2 years. Bought it for my wife but she's scared to drive it. Says "she does not feel safe in it"?? It's a very nice car and I always get the thumbs up. I am asking 13k or obo. I can email pictures and try to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jose
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello out there,
I have a 1957 flared fender replica speester for sale. I just had put in a 1776 engine w/ duel webers less than 500 miles, runs perfect needs some interior work and new top. only had the car less then 2 years. Bought it for my wife but she's scared to drive it. Says "she does not feel safe in it"?? It's a very nice car and I always get the thumbs up. I am asking 13k or obo. I can email pictures and try to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jose
ANone who is not a contributing member needs to be looked upon with a very jaded eye.
Somehow there are people who just get a kick out of wasting other folks's time. EG I was at a Kit Kar site and a guy had posted a 1999 Supra with 22k miles for $10k. SInce that car is extremely rare and very spendy I of course jumped on the email, which of course bounced back to me. " FS. WIfe does not like what I won so I am looking for a good home for the QE II which I was the pot in a poker game. $50,000 and you can sail her home" That is what is happening here and other sites.
Hello Ralph, good point here, but I actually recived an email from this guy and it did work but the car picture he posted was not to my liking. we spoke of couple of times via email but that was the last of my contact with this particular Gentleman. Being kinda new to this site and Speedsters in general, I could not tell you guys what type of car it was or year or who built it. I did remember that it WAS flared and had a funkie looking paint job. Sorry but that's all I remember.

Good hunting!

Dave G.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.