Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Otis mart photo

For Sale: 1957 Speedster Replica: I am selling my 1957 Speedster Replica. It is registered as a 1957 Porsche 356 with antique 1957 Virginia plates.

The car was built in 1998 by Metalcraft Products on a tubular frame with a CMC flared wheel fiberglass body. The front suspension is A frame with coil over shocks. The rear is also fully independent with coil over shocks. There are disk brakes front and back. The wheels are lightweight Panasport with wider rear tires.

The engine is a Type 1 2007 cc VW aircooled with set of 42 mm two-barrel Delorto carbs on side. The motor makes 125HP on this 1600 pound vehicle. The car handles like a go-cart!

There are currently 13,252 miles on the odometer.

The car comes with heater boxes, but are not installed. It also has brand new coco mats. And has a top, side curtains and a tonneau cover.

I am asking $20K.

Henry Haefely
henry.haefele@gmail.com

Not sure why you would want it registered in VA as a 57 Porsche.  Seems like the personal property taxes would be outrageous.  I kind of doubt Henry is monitoring this post.  He knows we are primarily BSers and not buyers.  That car does look nice.  Henry I'll be in Cville in another week with my 356 if you want to take yours out for one last thrashing. 

Bueller?  Bueller?

Add Reply

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.