Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bruce,

You are right it is owned by me and formerly Micki Donatello. It is not easily that I part with this car (nor was it for Micki). But sometimes the itch comes and you have to scratch it. I may get into a 912, or something I have wanted to do for a while and build a woody hot rod. So, not sure at the moment. I am testing the waters to see what develops.

The hinges for the deck lid are nice stainless pieces such as what Emory uses on his Outlaw creations. I bought them on Ebay. When I bought the car there were no functioning hinges.

These work great.

thanks for the interest guys.

Originally Posted by Ron O, 1984/2010 IM, B.C. Canada:

Nice car for the money.

I wonder why the hood was attached that way.

From the photo on 'the samba' it looks like there is a bunch of 'stuff' strapped to the back of the firewall.  Mds ignition box, maybe a breather box, etc. I'm not sure which was the chicken and which was the egg.

Good looking car for the money.

Ted

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.