Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Cory, they didn't make a convertible 911 in 74. 83 is the earliest US model. It could be a targa that was converted to a convertible. There are some decent aftermarket conversions & some garbage. Also, 74 bodies weren't galvanized, so look out for rust. On the plus side, the 74 bodies are the last of the lighter bodies.
in the last week these are the trade offers:

1980 911 + cash on my end
1974 911 Convertible discussed above - that isnt really a convertible
1991 BMW 750il
1997 M3
Harley worth $14k so he claims
78 cj7 41 inch lift
64 Cal Look Bug
97 Jaguar xj8 coupe

Its getting quite funny actually.

I would sell the car to speedster owner for $10k FIRM - my passat wagon is on its way, needs a motor - so i need the money for a motor and the garage spot back.
Gordon said "Can't wait to hear what you end up with next.....

So.....What does your wife like? "

Probably a Volvo from the sound of it. :)

You guys are selling for waaaayyyyyyy too little!!! 10K for that car?!! 6K for another one on here somewhere?!!! And low teens on others?!!! You'll all be kickin yourselfs in the ass in a year sayin "Why did I do that?"

In all seriousness I understand some may be in situations that warrant a quick sale and my condolences go out to all of you for whatever your reasons.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.