Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

1978 IM Speedster. Cream on correct black low back seats with 50's racing lap belts. It has a black top and black full toneau. Plexiglass side curtans are also included.
It is in very nice condition, and no expense has been spared on maint. Pro. built 2110cc, aprox 125 hp. has around 8000 miles on rebuild, runs very strong.
Car has 47000 original miles on it. Not driven in rain and very clean pan. Front disc brakes, full suspension upgrades (sway bars, eurothane bushings, 15x6 pollished fuch's) Full porsche badging and reuter coachwork badges. Dual exhaust with headers. Hidden CD player and new carpet throughout. Always garage stored, never ever abused!! Car is located just outside of Vancouver B.C. $14,500 USD or $21,000 CDN
E-mail Sevy23@hotmail.com and I will give my contact Phone #.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

1978 IM Speedster. Cream on correct black low back seats with 50's racing lap belts. It has a black top and black full toneau. Plexiglass side curtans are also included.
It is in very nice condition, and no expense has been spared on maint. Pro. built 2110cc, aprox 125 hp. has around 8000 miles on rebuild, runs very strong.
Car has 47000 original miles on it. Not driven in rain and very clean pan. Front disc brakes, full suspension upgrades (sway bars, eurothane bushings, 15x6 pollished fuch's) Full porsche badging and reuter coachwork badges. Dual exhaust with headers. Hidden CD player and new carpet throughout. Always garage stored, never ever abused!! Car is located just outside of Vancouver B.C. $14,500 USD or $21,000 CDN
E-mail Sevy23@hotmail.com and I will give my contact Phone #.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.