Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

I am selling my partially completed (minimal)1991 Fiberfab Speedster C.All of the factory items are included.All receipts for all parts including pan and kit title.Some garage rash and one ding on the top of the passenger door.It is mounted on a 1970 VW chassis VIN 1102232494.No engine or transaxle.I started with a totally bare pan and purchased an adjustable beam from So Cal imports, dropped spindles/front disc brakes by Jatech Forge, and Sway Away adjustable spring plates.Many extra parts.Ran out of time,enthusiasm, and money.Photos at GRU folder.More photos available that I have not uploaded.Located near St. Paul,MN.Offered at $5500.E-mail for questions/photos/additional information.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am selling my partially completed (minimal)1991 Fiberfab Speedster C.All of the factory items are included.All receipts for all parts including pan and kit title.Some garage rash and one ding on the top of the passenger door.It is mounted on a 1970 VW chassis VIN 1102232494.No engine or transaxle.I started with a totally bare pan and purchased an adjustable beam from So Cal imports, dropped spindles/front disc brakes by Jatech Forge, and Sway Away adjustable spring plates.Many extra parts.Ran out of time,enthusiasm, and money.Photos at GRU folder.More photos available that I have not uploaded.Located near St. Paul,MN.Offered at $5500.E-mail for questions/photos/additional information.

Attachments

Images (3)
  • 100_1843
  • 100_1851
  • 100_1867
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.