Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

This summer I will be relocating to California, and will not be able to keep my Spyder, so I am forced to sell :(

Here is the info:

Beck Spyder chassis number 550-710, 1915 cc engine (130 hp), 4 speed, silver/tan. Turnkey car. Options include:

Exterior:
Tan cloth soft top and side curtains
Removable helmet fairing
Rear deck straps
Disc brakes
LeMans-style driver's mirror
Original stlye marker lights

Interior:
Spyderwerks interior switches, ignition switch, and starter button
Nardi wood steering wheel

I am the second owner and have had the car since May, 2004. Current mileage is 11,828km (7350 miles). Registered as a 2002 Porsche Replica. Professionally maintained by local VW shop.

Asking $23,000.

Please contact me by either posting here or calling my cell phone at 614-271-7766.

Thanks for looking! Pics coming in next post.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This summer I will be relocating to California, and will not be able to keep my Spyder, so I am forced to sell :(

Here is the info:

Beck Spyder chassis number 550-710, 1915 cc engine (130 hp), 4 speed, silver/tan. Turnkey car. Options include:

Exterior:
Tan cloth soft top and side curtains
Removable helmet fairing
Rear deck straps
Disc brakes
LeMans-style driver's mirror
Original stlye marker lights

Interior:
Spyderwerks interior switches, ignition switch, and starter button
Nardi wood steering wheel

I am the second owner and have had the car since May, 2004. Current mileage is 11,828km (7350 miles). Registered as a 2002 Porsche Replica. Professionally maintained by local VW shop.

Asking $23,000.

Please contact me by either posting here or calling my cell phone at 614-271-7766.

Thanks for looking! Pics coming in next post.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.