Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

2003 Beck Spyder. Factory Built. IN DENVER, CO
The time has come, much earlier than expected but I need a better down payment for a new home. I have to sell my spyder. This car is loaded with every option you could pick at the Beck Factory. This is a Factory built car with an all tube chassis. There are two scratches that are repairable on the front bumper. They are very very thin and they can be repaired. The front bumper also has some pits that need touched up also. The car runs perfect with tuned carbs and plenty of power. Absolutely no mechanical problems EVERYTHING works The push to start button and it fires right up. I will ship at buyers expense.The car does have a full convertible top that is stored in the front trunk. The interior is leather and there are no rips. This is one of the CLEANEST 550's you will find. It drives solid. It's fast and light; you are going to love this car!

550 Spyder Silver-Blue with Red Darts
Black leather interior
Black Carpet
Nardi Steering Wheel
Authentic Push to Start on Dash
550 Replica e-brake (need cables to make work, since the rear disk conversion)
Fluted Headlights
Weighted SS Shift Knob
2165 CB Performance engine 44 IDF Weber carbs (LARGEST Engine available from the factory, all of the performance parts were added too)
Rancho HD 3.88 4spd tranny
4-wheel Disk Brakes
Jet Hot coated Vintage Spyders Headers and Mufflers (These things SCREAM!)
Finned Pan and oil Cooler
Simpson 3" Racing belts
Hella Battery kill switch
Twin Imported Hella Mirrors
Chrome Fire Extinguisher
Tonneau Cover
Full Convertible Top
Authentic Badging Front, Rear and sides
Leather Bonnet/Hood straps
Optima Battery
Vintage Spyders parts that are on it:

BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC Front and rear Turn signals and tail lights $500.00
Drum Skins $189.00 (These go behind the wheels to give the car the clean Authentic Spyder look)
Front Disk brake kit $500.00 (This is a complete kit with everything you need to covert to the wide 5 disk brakes)
Rear Disk brake kit $500.00 (This is a complete kit with everything you need to covert to the wide 5 disk brakes)
Oil Cooler Cover painted to match $250.00 (This is the front oil cooler vented cover painted to match the car currently not installed but will come with the car)
2 aluminum Mirror covers (exact replicas) painted to match with seals (not installed) $500.00
4 Wide 5 podercoated Mangel wheels $850.00 (2 front & 2 rear)
Front and rear Porsche Crest $130.00 (orange)
Porsche script hood badge in gold $100.00
EMPI axle boots $25.00

Bob Woodman Tires:
3 185/65/15 Hoosier
Original Post
2003 Beck Spyder. Factory Built. IN DENVER, CO
The time has come, much earlier than expected but I need a better down payment for a new home. I have to sell my spyder. This car is loaded with every option you could pick at the Beck Factory. This is a Factory built car with an all tube chassis. There are two scratches that are repairable on the front bumper. They are very very thin and they can be repaired. The front bumper also has some pits that need touched up also. The car runs perfect with tuned carbs and plenty of power. Absolutely no mechanical problems EVERYTHING works The push to start button and it fires right up. I will ship at buyers expense.The car does have a full convertible top that is stored in the front trunk. The interior is leather and there are no rips. This is one of the CLEANEST 550's you will find. It drives solid. It's fast and light; you are going to love this car!

550 Spyder Silver-Blue with Red Darts
Black leather interior
Black Carpet
Nardi Steering Wheel
Authentic Push to Start on Dash
550 Replica e-brake (need cables to make work, since the rear disk conversion)
Fluted Headlights
Weighted SS Shift Knob
2165 CB Performance engine 44 IDF Weber carbs (LARGEST Engine available from the factory, all of the performance parts were added too)
Rancho HD 3.88 4spd tranny
4-wheel Disk Brakes
Jet Hot coated Vintage Spyders Headers and Mufflers (These things SCREAM!)
Finned Pan and oil Cooler
Simpson 3" Racing belts
Hella Battery kill switch
Twin Imported Hella Mirrors
Chrome Fire Extinguisher
Tonneau Cover
Full Convertible Top
Authentic Badging Front, Rear and sides
Leather Bonnet/Hood straps
Optima Battery
Vintage Spyders parts that are on it:

BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC Front and rear Turn signals and tail lights $500.00
Drum Skins $189.00 (These go behind the wheels to give the car the clean Authentic Spyder look)
Front Disk brake kit $500.00 (This is a complete kit with everything you need to covert to the wide 5 disk brakes)
Rear Disk brake kit $500.00 (This is a complete kit with everything you need to covert to the wide 5 disk brakes)
Oil Cooler Cover painted to match $250.00 (This is the front oil cooler vented cover painted to match the car currently not installed but will come with the car)
2 aluminum Mirror covers (exact replicas) painted to match with seals (not installed) $500.00
4 Wide 5 podercoated Mangel wheels $850.00 (2 front & 2 rear)
Front and rear Porsche Crest $130.00 (orange)
Porsche script hood badge in gold $100.00
EMPI axle boots $25.00

Bob Woodman Tires:
3 185/65/15 Hoosier
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.