Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

2003 Vintage Spyder For Sale, delivered in October 2003. 2276 cc CB Performance Engine, 911 Red Fan Shroud, Dual Weber Carbs, 3:88 Supertrans Tall 4th Gear, Front and Rear Disc Brakes with Drumskins, Single Bubble Racing Plexi Windshield, Rear Leather Bonnet Straps, Rennsport Package with Racing Headrest, Correct 550 Fuel Cap, Jack Points Front and Rear, Red Leather Int. Behind Seats and Under Doors also Inside Door Holes, Correct Inside Door Handles, Banjo Wheel with Correct Porsche Horn Button, All Correct Porsche Scripts, Porsche Valve Covers, Correct Lights and Markers, too many Dario and Fibersteel Parts to list. I ordered the car from Greg and specified all of the many upgrades. First car Vintage delivered with four wheel discs and interior door handles. This spyder handles amazingly and almost matches the performance of my new Cayman S. I have been a Porsche collector for over 20 years and have taken exceptional care of this always garaged and covered vehicle. I have owned over 15 356s and 911s and consider this to be the most fun of any of the vehicles. The engine produces close to 200 h.p. and weighs nothing. The handling is simply incredible. The car is flawless and has been maintained by Fischer Motorsports in Barrington, IL. Accepting cash offers now. Len 630-400-8383 or len@plasmamax.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

2003 Vintage Spyder For Sale, delivered in October 2003. 2276 cc CB Performance Engine, 911 Red Fan Shroud, Dual Weber Carbs, 3:88 Supertrans Tall 4th Gear, Front and Rear Disc Brakes with Drumskins, Single Bubble Racing Plexi Windshield, Rear Leather Bonnet Straps, Rennsport Package with Racing Headrest, Correct 550 Fuel Cap, Jack Points Front and Rear, Red Leather Int. Behind Seats and Under Doors also Inside Door Holes, Correct Inside Door Handles, Banjo Wheel with Correct Porsche Horn Button, All Correct Porsche Scripts, Porsche Valve Covers, Correct Lights and Markers, too many Dario and Fibersteel Parts to list. I ordered the car from Greg and specified all of the many upgrades. First car Vintage delivered with four wheel discs and interior door handles. This spyder handles amazingly and almost matches the performance of my new Cayman S. I have been a Porsche collector for over 20 years and have taken exceptional care of this always garaged and covered vehicle. I have owned over 15 356s and 911s and consider this to be the most fun of any of the vehicles. The engine produces close to 200 h.p. and weighs nothing. The handling is simply incredible. The car is flawless and has been maintained by Fischer Motorsports in Barrington, IL. Accepting cash offers now. Len 630-400-8383 or len@plasmamax.com

Attachments

Images (3)
  • DSC00156
  • DSC00128
  • DSC00130
I live in SC and mostly ride a BMW R1150-RT motorcycle year round. I am interested in a Vintage Spyder and yours appears to be very nice. What I need to know is whether the car could serve as a 'daily' driver. NOT in bad weather! That is why I bought the BEEMER with ABS.
What I don't want is a car that requires almost as much maintainance as driving time. Also, how is the MPG and does it require 93 fuel? Please 'e' mail me at..mafoster1@bellsouth.net.

Thank you for your time.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.