Skip to main content

It's time.

I'm very reluctantly parting with the Presidential Limousine to make room in the shop for a new planet-killing diesel Monster Truck.

This black on black 2005 Federal Coach Company Cadillac DeVille Limousine was a funeral home coach until purchased and upfitted with the accouterments required by a head of state in July 2020. It is powered by a 4.6 Northstar V8 coupled to a 4T80E 4 speed automatic transmission driving the front wheels.

From the time of its acquisition until today, the car has been serving as the presidential limousine for The People's Republic of Stanistan (a free and independent nation-state bordered on all sides by The United States of America). As such, it comes equipped with fender-flags, crowns for the occupants, and a small shrine to the President for Life in the back seat (portrait remains with the seller). Also included in the sale is a paperback copy of Machievelli's "The Prince" meant to be kept in the back seat pocket as a quick reference.

This vehicle has been slavishly maintained, with the tires replaced and a complete flush and fill of the transmission at 75,000 mi and regular oil changes with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and Wix filters. The A/C compressor and all related parts were recently replaced and the system charged with R134a. All 6 windows operate normally, and all doors lock using the remote or controls in the car.

There is a very slight oil drip, a small tear in the headliner (the result of a quashed coup, no doubt), and a small (repaired) tear in the vinyl top just aft of the windscreen on the passenger side. The paint has the usual small nicks and tiny spots accumulated over 19 years of pampered use, but is otherwise flawless. There is zero rust on the body. The entire package presents exceptionally well.

Installed is a Class 1 European receiver hitch, a 7-pin trailer connector, a hardwired trailer-brake controller and an aftermarket Sony touch-screen CarPlay stereo head unit with a module allowing steering wheel controls connected to factory speakers. Headlights are aftermarket units with Sylvania Silverstar halogen bulbs. The car comes with a full-sized spare chrome wheel and tire and a car cover.

The limousine has 9 seatbelts, and will easily transport a well-fed despot (African, Arab, or Eastern European), 4 heavily-armed bodyguards, and a chauffeur (hat and tuxedo tee-shirt included) on state visits across several time-zones in complete comfort. There are independent (chauffeur operated) climate controls for the back seat occupants.

This garage-kept 2005 Federal Coach Cadillac DeVille Limousine has 89,800 miles and a clean title in the seller's name.

It is said that every man's home is his castle. This vehicle represents a unique opportunity for an aspiring autocrat to declare independence from the world and begin the process of forming an independent and sovereign nation-state within the boundaries of his lot lines. The acquisition of this limousine will by no means complete the process, but will provide a good starting point and signal in no uncertain terms to the nations of the world that one is serious about amassing the power and resources needed to be self-determinant.

I’m asking $7000, and am firm, but not unreasonably so. We are a small but proud nation, without the resources for general foreign aid. However, our People’s Republic desires all of the oppressed proletariat of the world to join us in glorious revolution, and so would consider offers less than full asking price from legitimate freedom fighters. Tell a compelling tale regarding the great struggle of your homeland for your reduced price offer to be considered.

We wish you success as you march towards your inevitable destiny, as well as good fortune in the acquisition of this vehicle. It’s a great start.

IMG_1078IMG_1079IMG_1080IMG_1081IMG_1082IMG_1085IMG_1090IMG_1092IMG_1096IMG_1098IMG_1100IMG_0991IMG_1102IMG_1106IMG_1103IMG_1104IMG_1105IMG_1108IMG_5675IMG_5599aeb9e573-3edf-4f71-be3a-6b3615ca9956

This vehicle is for sale locally.

I'm posting this in the "Auction Discussion" section to allow comments. More serious inquiries, questions, and offers can be made through the PM feature of this website. We can exchange phone numbers when we get to that point.

"BlazeCut®(TM) woulda' saved it!!"

Attachments

Images (21)
  • IMG_1078
  • IMG_1079
  • IMG_1080
  • IMG_1081
  • IMG_1082
  • IMG_1085
  • IMG_1090
  • IMG_1092
  • IMG_1096
  • IMG_1098
  • IMG_1100
  • IMG_0991
  • IMG_1102
  • IMG_1106
  • IMG_1103
  • IMG_1104
  • IMG_1105
  • IMG_1108
  • IMG_5675
  • IMG_5599
  • aeb9e573-3edf-4f71-be3a-6b3615ca9956
Last edited by Stan Galat
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I, too, have been privileged to ride in His Democratic Majesty's royal conveyance and can also attest to its grandeur.  In the 60s and 70s many up and coming despots were ferried about in the Mercedes-Benz 600 limousine, but only because this vehicle was not yet available.  I urge you to make the most of your good fortune to have been born when such a prize was available.

Last edited by Lane Anderson

Probably one of my favorite treats over the years has been following the story of this limo.  So how does this work? I love the car, it's everything I would want in diplomatic transport.  But how do you transfer it from one sovereignty to another?  My imagination goes wild.

When I was a teen, a friend of mine had access to a limo.  Nothing amazing, but was a black stretched lincoln. We would take turns driving each other around in a black suit.  It was amazing the reaction you would get to a teenager getting out of a limo and being called "Sir" at McDonalds.

This limo feels like it would be great fun!
-=theron

Add Reply

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.