Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Thanks to this crappy economy I have decided to sell my Speedster. In the event that things tighten up more, I thought it in my best interst to be sure I can still feed my family and make my house payment. So...here's the scoop:

Built by Vintage Speedsters in 2006
I am the second owner
Car had 850 miles on it when purchase in May 2007
Current mileage 2300(I am going to drive it until sold) valves adjusted, oil changed. Car has been covered and in garage since I took possession ready to enjoy right now!

1915cc Motor
External Oil Cooler/Fan
Sway Bar
Camber Compensator
Swing Axle
3.88 Transmission
Monza 4 Tip Exhaust
Headlight Grills
AM/FM CD
Trunk Carpet
Dunlop Tires
Porsche Crest Hubcaps
CoCo Mats
Includes A FREE Custom Heavy Duty Cover

Seats moved back during construction to allow for orignal owner's 6' 2" plus comfort. Replacement of this as new car would now be 26K plus tax asking 24K Please email with any questions chris AT coloredink.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks to this crappy economy I have decided to sell my Speedster. In the event that things tighten up more, I thought it in my best interst to be sure I can still feed my family and make my house payment. So...here's the scoop:

Built by Vintage Speedsters in 2006
I am the second owner
Car had 850 miles on it when purchase in May 2007
Current mileage 2300(I am going to drive it until sold) valves adjusted, oil changed. Car has been covered and in garage since I took possession ready to enjoy right now!

1915cc Motor
External Oil Cooler/Fan
Sway Bar
Camber Compensator
Swing Axle
3.88 Transmission
Monza 4 Tip Exhaust
Headlight Grills
AM/FM CD
Trunk Carpet
Dunlop Tires
Porsche Crest Hubcaps
CoCo Mats
Includes A FREE Custom Heavy Duty Cover

Seats moved back during construction to allow for orignal owner's 6' 2" plus comfort. Replacement of this as new car would now be 26K plus tax asking 24K Please email with any questions chris AT coloredink.com

Attachments

Images (3)
  • 356-2
  • 356-5
  • 356-11
The heat's shifting to the banks that took the $700Billion bailout and instead of shoring up bad mortgages, started hording the money or buying up smaller banks. They claim they will start lending commercially now that the've been caught, which should stabalize the job slump.

Can't you sell one of your children instead?
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.