Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

The Car is silver with red interior, it has 20,500 km. or 12,700 miles. This is a very well sorted car, needs nothing, very reliable, with a 16 something motor, dual carbs.

I've put 3000 miles on it, and the only thing I've done was change the oil and adjust valves. I wouldn't change anything about the car, including the 16 something motor, for all I know it's a 1600 hundred ? but it get's around pretty good.

I think a fair asking price, would be 17,000.

Picture's soon to follow, please feel free to call me anytime (909)636-1138.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am curious who made the car?  is it a VS, or . . . ?

Originally Posted by tudynelson:

everything looks like 12,700 mile car, not trying to to be a smart ass, everything looks beautiful.

sorry i haven't had anytime to take more pictures, i didn't think it was necessary. I live in Corona, Calif. where are you at, come over and see it. i've seen cars in the same condition list for 22,000 thousand.

Art

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.