Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

As much as I hate to do this other priorities have made this a necessity.

Aprox. 750 Miles (I am going to drive it until sold) valves adjusted,
oil changed.Car is ready to enjoy right now!

1915cc Motor
External Oil Cooler/Fan
Sway Bar
Camber Compensator
Swing Axle
3.88 Transmission
Monza 4 Tip Exhaust
Headlight Grills
AM/FM CD
Trunk Carpet
Dunlop Tires
Porsche Crest Hubcaps
CoCo Mats

Seats moved back during construction to allow for my 6' 2" plus comfort. Replacement of this as new car would now be 25K plus tax
asking 22K Please email with any questions dlspringer at earthlink.net
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

As much as I hate to do this other priorities have made this a necessity.

Aprox. 750 Miles (I am going to drive it until sold) valves adjusted,
oil changed.Car is ready to enjoy right now!

1915cc Motor
External Oil Cooler/Fan
Sway Bar
Camber Compensator
Swing Axle
3.88 Transmission
Monza 4 Tip Exhaust
Headlight Grills
AM/FM CD
Trunk Carpet
Dunlop Tires
Porsche Crest Hubcaps
CoCo Mats

Seats moved back during construction to allow for my 6' 2" plus comfort. Replacement of this as new car would now be 25K plus tax
asking 22K Please email with any questions dlspringer at earthlink.net

Attachments

Images (3)
  • speedster 010reduced
  • speedster 011reduced
  • speedster2 003reduced
Dean,

Thanks again for everything. I have bought the car of my dreams and my drive home yesterday from Palm Springs to San Diego was like time warp. I got a honk and a wave from a convertable 911 as we passed and I thought to myself - "I'm in the club" but I'm cooler.

You put some careful thought into the building of this car and I'm sorry to see you won't enjoy your efforts. If you have withdrawls please let me know and a quick spin should help.

Cruising Grand...perhaps??

Regards,
Chris Sommer
Chris,
I have been gone for two weeks, I am in Prague until Thursday. Look forward to seeing you at Starbucks..well, maybe not you , but I do want to see the car!

Just had the correct carpet put in mine at Autos International in Escondido. If you ever get a chance, the place is like a 356 museum! It is unreal the rare speedsters they work on!
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.