Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Merlot / Tan interior

A well sorted smooth running Speedster

2110 cc CB performance engine/ 3.88

Fuel Injected

Air Conditioned

AM/FM/CD

Front Disc Brakes

Marchal Fog Lights

Wooden Steering Wheel and Beck Steering Wheel with hub

Chrome Wheels with Porsche Crested hub caps

Dual Mirrors

Performance Exhaust (center exit)

Carrera Badging

Coach Builders Badge

Dash Grab Handle

Center Gas Cap (thru hood)

Clear Pennsylvania Title (2009 Beck)

Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection 5/16

Full Size spare/with jack

Full and half tonneau

Beck Floor Mats

Louvered deck lid (currently on car) & stock deck lid

Rear reflectors

Third brake light

Clock and outside temp gage

Vintage Speed shifter and EMPI shifter (currently installed)

Approx. 6200 miles

$32,000

2009 Beck Speedster

Attachments

Images (13)
  • DSC00204
  • DSC00205
  • DSC00206
  • DSC00207
  • DSC00208
  • DSC00203
  • DSC00200
  • DSCN1142
  • DSCN1144
  • DSCN1146
  • DSCN1147
  • DSCN1149
  • DSCN1148
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

George,

CB's fuel injection system with the knobs and dials and such was pretty universally disliked, but it was Generation 1.

CB is on Gen 4 now. The new ECU looks as good as anything on the market right now, including MS. It's as sophisticated and flexible as the original Gen 1 was clunky and rude. It's also $3000 complete, which sounds high until you figure this is everything related to the fuel and ignition system, and it comes in a box, ready to go.

I have no idea what generation of CB Performance injection Chuck's car has, but as the car was built in 2009, and as Cary Hines has a great relationship with Pat Downs, I think the potential buyer of this car can be assured that the injection system likely works pretty darned well.

Last edited by Stan Galat

Thanks for the reply, Chuck.  I've had a $hit-load of problems with my programmable kit from CB.  A big part of the problem was the shop (AVR in Abbotsford) that built the engine.  They ordered injectors for a 350+ hp engine, along with some other dumb-a$$ed mistakes.

Interestingly enough my new, much smaller injectors, are from a Mustang 302 engine.

1.  I am (Mrs. Dr. Clock) and I have never commented on this site BUT......

2.  George, you need to move your dialog regarding fuel injection  to the technical          disscussion forum!  

3.   Also, George please don't bore everybody with your long winded know it all              dialog.  These are a bunch of good guys and are very knowledgeable.  Just try          and fit in and be one of the guys!

4.  Sorry Chuck, now I have hijacked your thread.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.