Skip to main content

If anyone is in the Greenville (Greer), SC area on Saturday 10/15/11 drop by the BMW Plant on I-85, you will see some great European cars.

SAS will have 2-3 of their cars under the tent; Charles Coupe (yes Charles Coupe will be back on the road this weekend) and my CAB for sure.

Hope to see you there.

http://www.euroautofestival.com/

EURO Auto Festival is entering it's 16th year and will again be held on the beautiful campus of BMW in Spartanburg, South Carolina. As usual, featured and honorary marques will lead the field of one of the largest European car shows in the Southeast. On October 14-15-16 the event will be celebrating the 1961 introduction of the Austin Healey Sprite/MG Midget models affectionately know as "Spridgets". The honorary marque will be the fabulous Jaguar XKE, the car that changed the face of sports cars forever 50 years ago at the Geneva Auto Show.

Clint
1957 Specialty Auto-Sports(Cabriolet)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If anyone is in the Greenville (Greer), SC area on Saturday 10/15/11 drop by the BMW Plant on I-85, you will see some great European cars.

SAS will have 2-3 of their cars under the tent; Charles Coupe (yes Charles Coupe will be back on the road this weekend) and my CAB for sure.

Hope to see you there.

http://www.euroautofestival.com/

EURO Auto Festival is entering it's 16th year and will again be held on the beautiful campus of BMW in Spartanburg, South Carolina. As usual, featured and honorary marques will lead the field of one of the largest European car shows in the Southeast. On October 14-15-16 the event will be celebrating the 1961 introduction of the Austin Healey Sprite/MG Midget models affectionately know as "Spridgets". The honorary marque will be the fabulous Jaguar XKE, the car that changed the face of sports cars forever 50 years ago at the Geneva Auto Show.

Clint
The BMW plant tour is fantastic - no special effects - you just get to wander among the folks assembling the cars (actually only Sports Activity vehicles). Luv those tack welding robots!!!

The Creme Brule Coupe is indeed poised to return to action better than new after a little depressing interaction with a inattentive pickup truck in Asheville.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.