Skip to main content

I won't bore you with the details as to why this took so long. New video program not as flexible as previous (unable to fine-tune music and clip editing).

Anyway, here ya go, Carlisle 2012. Hope you enjoy the show...

Movie Trailer. For best viewing, after clicking 'Play', click gear icon and change to 720HD...

MusbJim - aka; El Guapo, the most guapo hombre in all of SoCal! 

Last edited by MusbJim
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wow!  Jimmmy, the vids get better and better if that is possible.  This was more than worth the wait---you are a master at these videos!  Thank you foir all the work you had to do to produce this wonderful memory.

Anyone missing these events is missing the essence of what "The Madness" is all about.

Great to have the folks from the Left Coast with us---they added so much to the gathering.

--Already looking forward to Carlisle 2013.   Thanks, Jim---you are truly special to all the SOCers.

Glad you're all enjoying the video. I really can't take all the credit for the movie trailer. It's a feature of the video program and its just plug in pictures and play. As I get more familiar with this new video editing program, I should be able to keep these under 10 minutes long and easier to upload. This last video took over 3 hours to up-load to YouTube.

Now onto the Pismo video...

Cool is the word.   Classic Mortorsports gave Carlisle one paragraph .

They said,"Several car clubs gathered at the event too, and we presented our Coolest Club Hangout award to an assemblage of Audi enthusiasts."

Really? ....Those guys must be really cool! ....can't wait to see their "bridge tour" video !  And after hours festivities.... maybe they'll  party with us next year!

Maybe they'll allow Vince to spawn their .....never mind....

Thanks, Jim.

Chris and I wandered into the Audi tent a few years back.  They definitely have a much better handle on their hospitality concepts than any other club on the field and with several hundred cars showing up, they are by far the largest import club there, along with the best organized:

http://fourtitude.com/news/pub...s/article_7729.shtml

Gn

The Speedstahguy from Grafton

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.