Skip to main content

Finally finished the Pismo video. Again, the movie program I'm using has very limited editing flexibility so I'm unable to manipulate pics/videos/music as my previous program (i.e., have to use entire song instead of being able to use snippets for smoother scene transition). 

Anywho, hope you enjoy the video. Thanks to Troy Sloan and Dr. Demanto for their pic/video contributions...

MusbJim - aka; El Guapo, the most guapo hombre in all of SoCal! 

Last edited by MusbJim
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Glad you folks are enjoying the video. The goal is to entice those who haven't joined any of the SOC gigs listed under "Events" to see how much fun we have as a group. Hopefully they will join future gatherings.

Hoss - my old movie program (on my MacBook Pro) developed glitches I couldn't fix and its old enough so that program is no longer supported. BUMMER! It was a much better program than the one I have on my new (desk-top) Mac. I'm saving my pennies for a proper movie editing program ($$$).

Greg (aka; Wolfgang) - That red Speedie belongs to Larry Bull in San Diego county. The graphic is a 'wrap' designed and applied by Desi 'Cabanaboy'. WRT names, I'm terrible with names. So when it comes to the video, I know most of the names by repetition but forget others. Sooooo, I did not want anyone to feel slighted by seeing others on the video with names attached but not on their respective pics. My plan for the next SOC gig is to keep notes with the pics I take or contributed to be included in the video.

Troy - thanks and again for those pics. Yes, that Van Morrison song (Into the Mystic) was for you as well as one of my favorites.

Peace-Out! 

Last edited by MusbJim
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.