Skip to main content

~  New Name & New Date...~

October to September 14th ....Much warmer temps:~)

Time to mark your calendars for the 6th annual speedster run on Saturday September 14th.
The Speedster-palooza, a one day motoring tour set in the hills and back country roads of South Central PA. Connie and I will furnish a light continental breakfast.
Arrive here at 9:00 AM We'll head out at 10:00 for a 3-4 hour run through the back roads with a new route change to wind it out through the twisties and hills for some while others, can take a more leisurely pace with a few short rest stops along the way. Our destination for food and drink will be a new....... TBA venue.

With even more speedster owners now in the area, we'll have additional speedsters on this year's run.  MG's Spyders and Daily Driver's are all welcome ! Connie and I are looking forward to seeing everyone !

SO....Who's coming ?

Alan & Connie ~

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

~ UPDATE  ~       We have added in a fun destination !

Adams County Winery  www.adamscountywinery.com

The Winery has a Saturday afternoon live band, food vendor w/ beverages etc.

We'll be providing munchies too!

And of course... the wine tasting is free w/ all wines available for purchase.

Speedster-palooza on the 14th, they are having their annual " Harvest Fest " that draws a large crowd and includes the live band, a home made wine contest, grape stomping, an air guitar contest and more.

We'll need a head and car count ASAP for ....our reserved parking area... and our own tent area.

Check out the Winery's web site and FB page for event photos and videos !

As of 8/21   Still waiting to hear from:

Joel, Todd, Bruce, Bill, Jim Chichi, Alan Hais..... etc.

Chuck & Maggie M. -Speedster

Syl & Maggie M. - Speedster

Danny P. - Spyder

Lenny C. -Spyder

Paul M - MGTD

Dale & Lois S. - MGTD

David B. - Speedster

Alan & Connie M. - Speedster

Rob & Diane Mairs - Speedster

David Baines- Speedster

Chuck - Hoopty

Kelly - Speedster

Susan & Connie - Mustang

Dave & Patty -

Alan,

Thanks for the reminder.Unfortunately I can't make the Palooza because it coincides with Yom Kippur and I have  a part in the Sat morning service. I will miss not being at this event because I had a great time at  the last two Pumpkin runs-I hope everyone has a good time.

I plan to be at Limerock vintage weekend on sat. aug 31 and hope to hook up with as many club members as possible,

How many days to Spring Carlisle?

Joel

Winery details:

Our new destination is the Adams County Winery  www.adamscountywinery.com they supply plastic wine cups but,  do bring your favorite crystal goblet if you prefer.

Next to our reserved speedster parking area, we have a tent reserved ( so we can keep an eye on our rides) that has picnic tables and attached benches, you may also want to bring along a camper bag type chair.

Connie and I will supply a meat, cheese and veggie platter as well as desert.

There are also food vendors on site for the afternoon.

..........CU on the 14th !

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.