Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No, Tom, I have not included side curtains in the mix this year with Carey. I'm hoping for one of the telemarketers to take up my gullwing idea, then I'm going to buy a set from them. Let them do the R&D. And, with their offer, I'll not only get a set of new-fangled side curtains...but wait, there's more, if I order then, I will get two sets for the price of shipping and handling for the same low price.

Gull Wings.Brown

Gull Wings.Green

Gull Wings

Attachments

Images (3)
  • Gull Wings.Brown
  • Gull Wings.Green
  • Gull Wings

Doing so requires brass-plated muffler bearings, which are getting very hard to find now days.  Now if you utilize a digital-to-analog converter and play some Justin Bieber through it via a fiber-optic interface, the resulting dissonant waveform will produce harmonics that will vibrate a copper-plated muffler bearing so that the metal surfaces never actually make contact, allowing the cheaper bearing to be used instead.

Uuuuh Justin Bieber..

Having booked two nights in Sydney recently at sub penthouse room I was rudely introduced to this little sh!t.

He had the entire top floor above us and he played up a treat. Fighting, arguing continually and just being an obnoxious little sh!t to say the least.

I think hearing him on radio would now make my hair stand on end.

And by the way love the side curtains ... 

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.