Skip to main content

Paul L. Watts posted:

I just made the lunch reservation for 12 "Whackadooz" at Monterey's Lalla Grill (Del Monte Shopping Center) @ 12 Noon - Just look for the funny looking Volkswagens parked nearby.

See y'all there and then! 

Was great meeting everyone at Lalla grill. Nice to put a face with the name. Enjoy SLO. @@Vlad nice drive back. Hope the wife and yourself had a great time at SC

Terry Nuckels posted:

@OCC, you have hats? I want a hat.

“If you get a hat, then you most certainly will want the monogrammed speedo with the Plastic car logo....and of course you must get the rare African onyx, hand-carved toothpick in the shape of a 356 hood handle, commemorating the cruise. I tell you, I am saving a mint by not going!” ... He said jealously.

Author unknown

I love the idea of an SOC or PCCA hat, but (no offence Brian) I wouldn't be caught dead in a hat like that. Maybe  dark grey washed cotton? I'll bet it's an older guy thing...

washed cotton baseball hat

Something like this with an SOC logo stitched in slightly darker? I just can't see myself doing the hiphop/rapper lid.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • washed cotton baseball hat

Y'all have a safe journey home. Wish we could do it again next weekend! Memorable moment among many: the fuel stop at Chevron in Paso/Niblick on the route, that's my regular Saturday morning top off. (Warmup from my garage is a neutral coast down the hill for some premium) To see Speedsters take over all the pumps, awesome, AND the ARCO across the street . I'll be in Paso in the meantime, give me a buzz if you come through. - Marcel

Attachments

Images (4)
  • pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.