Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Near Chicago.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198651&start=140

The one posted March 10th. Yellow coupe.

From the Samba: I have a 74 Ghia that I got last fall and was hoping to work on it but with 4 other car projects that are at a higher priority don't see myself getting to it any time soon. Now the neighbor is whinning about all my "ugly" vehicles. If I put it in the classified section I know it will go quickly but I hate to see it get chopped up for a dune buggy/trike/? so thought I would see if anyone that reads the ghia forum would be interested in it. Pictures of it can be seen on page 8 of the "Today in ghia hunting history" page. I got it for free but do have some time and money in it so am looking for $300. My other projects constist of a 77 Westfalia, 72 Super Beetle, 82 Diesel vanagon, 66 911 Porsche. Besides those vehicles I have to keep running a 74 Bus and a 78 Riveria Camper. I'm really a van guy but was hoping to get the ghia going for better fuel economy. If no one on this forum is interested then it will go in the classifieds for more money. Sorry if I should not have posted this here but really hope a ghia person will get this and fix it up. I'm in LaPorte Indiana, about 65 miles East of Chicago. Email is vwtopia@yahoo.com

1957 Porsche(Speedster)

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Near Chicago.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198651&start=140

The one posted March 10th. Yellow coupe.

From the Samba: I have a 74 Ghia that I got last fall and was hoping to work on it but with 4 other car projects that are at a higher priority don't see myself getting to it any time soon. Now the neighbor is whinning about all my "ugly" vehicles. If I put it in the classified section I know it will go quickly but I hate to see it get chopped up for a dune buggy/trike/? so thought I would see if anyone that reads the ghia forum would be interested in it. Pictures of it can be seen on page 8 of the "Today in ghia hunting history" page. I got it for free but do have some time and money in it so am looking for $300. My other projects constist of a 77 Westfalia, 72 Super Beetle, 82 Diesel vanagon, 66 911 Porsche. Besides those vehicles I have to keep running a 74 Bus and a 78 Riveria Camper. I'm really a van guy but was hoping to get the ghia going for better fuel economy. If no one on this forum is interested then it will go in the classifieds for more money. Sorry if I should not have posted this here but really hope a ghia person will get this and fix it up. I'm in LaPorte Indiana, about 65 miles East of Chicago. Email is vwtopia@yahoo.com
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.