Skip to main content

As much as I would love to head North and cruise with those Northern folks, it's just not feasable for me this coming weekend...
But.....Trying to take advantage of the great weather, and at the same time piss off the other coast...
I'm thinking a small cruise this weekend, either day...
we could:
cruise to the rock store (Malibu canyon)
Nixon Museum (Yorba Linda)
Up the coast to visit Kirk and Mary (Pelican Isle, Seal Beach)
O.C. canyons, cooks corner.....
or, you name it....

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

As much as I would love to head North and cruise with those Northern folks, it's just not feasable for me this coming weekend...
But.....Trying to take advantage of the great weather, and at the same time piss off the other coast...
I'm thinking a small cruise this weekend, either day...
we could:
cruise to the rock store (Malibu canyon)
Nixon Museum (Yorba Linda)
Up the coast to visit Kirk and Mary (Pelican Isle, Seal Beach)
O.C. canyons, cooks corner.....
or, you name it....

"Piss off the other coast", Vince you got that right! It's been 101-103 here for a week and we are burning up. To frikkin' hot to drive the Speedster, that's for sure! Our next event out this way will be the fall Smokey Mountain gathering which is gonna be great.

You should get yourself over here sometime!
Hi Group -
Something you all might be interested in doing - - - --
I work up at the Reagan Presidental Library, and we have a new
exhibit that includes 35 motorcycles going back to 1895. We have
movie bikes - -antique bikes, and a nice Harley exhibit.
You can check out the exhibit and bikes on:
www.reaganfoundation.org
Scroll down to "in the news" and you can see the bikes on display.
We will have this exhibit through November 2010, so maybe you all
might want to think about coming up, and I can conduct the tour, and
take you through Air Force One. Put it on your "bucket list"
Simi Mike
Here's a couple of links regarding that VW Summer Jam...

http://www.vwstreetscene.com/home.html

http://airspeedvwclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=575.0;wap2

I'm not sure I want to pay the $25 to sit around. Howz about us South County SOCers meet the North County SOCers AT the Summer Jam location (Point Fermin parking lot) then cruise North through Palos Verdes/Rolling Hills and find a spot to grind on some lunch, then cruise on (or adios for those having to leave early)...

...also going solo on this one...
Robert, let's meet with Mark at Mahi's restaurant on PCH just north of Seal Beach Blvd. We'll figure what time when everyone chimes in.

John B. - Welcome aboard! If you'd like, you could probably hook up with Vince (from Torrance) and Gerd (from Simi Valley) and Bill Webster (from Pasadena area) and caravan to San Pedro.You guys can decide where to rendezvous somewhere in the South Bay area.
OK John B we will try to overlook the fact that you drive an IM...
and whether you are a nice guy or not means nothing to me...
I'm in Torrance, If Gerd and Mr.Bill are coming South on the 405 then we can meet at a designated time at the Gas station (76 I believe) corner Inglewood and Manhattan beach Blvd...
Gerd and Mr.Bill should exit the 405 at Inglewood ave. turn right, and it will be next corner.....
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.