Skip to main content

Here is an item you will like ... a bumper sticker that tells about your TRUE LOVE ! These bumper stickers are made of high grade vinyl and are weather and sun resistant. Put them on your "other" car or tape them in the back window when you rent a car to attend the Morro Bay, Carlisle or Loveland gatherings. The cost is $5.99 plus $1.50 mailing. The mailing cost covers any number you want to order. Send me a check or use PayPal or call me (970)669-1588 with a credit card.

Happy Trails,
Dusty and the Lovely Miss Sharon

1957 Vintage Speedsters, plus various Porsches and Mercedes and Corvette

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here is an item you will like ... a bumper sticker that tells about your TRUE LOVE ! These bumper stickers are made of high grade vinyl and are weather and sun resistant. Put them on your "other" car or tape them in the back window when you rent a car to attend the Morro Bay, Carlisle or Loveland gatherings. The cost is $5.99 plus $1.50 mailing. The mailing cost covers any number you want to order. Send me a check or use PayPal or call me (970)669-1588 with a credit card.

Happy Trails,
Dusty and the Lovely Miss Sharon
Hijack alert!

As someone mentioned in an earlier post: Now we need some creative business cards highlighting "speedsterowners.com" to drop into vehicles when new sightings are reported. Sumting classy like your bumper sticker design with a neat picture and all. But how do we get indivual names on each batch of cards?
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.