Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Banzai Dude:

The black coupe with the Fuchs is an Envemo.  They were splashed (the mold was taken) from a 356B (note the different shape of the front of the hood - more flattened at the bottom, among a lot of other differences).  I think Carey Hines at Beck still has one.

They were VERY high quality cars that have been out of production for years, now.  One used to show up at Carlisle now and then - I would go over just to drool upon it.

If you see one, jump on it fast as they usually sell pretty quickly.

Last edited by Gordon Nichols

Yes. Contacted Vintage, Seduction, and two others that are less established. No new IM for my budget. Some deals better than others. For example, one can do SUBY at the same price other does VW. But the rest of the features basically the same. I need used with 2000+ miles and some sorting which is why I posted the thread here. Trying to talk one of you out of yours. Ha. I "just" want a mild outlaw...roll ups, AC, and no radio and trim shaved.

This is one that Beck/SE has (had - its 2008?). A real beauty.  I'd prefer the Envemo over a true Porsche simply for ability to drive it without great fear of loss and the rust factor.

http://www.beckspeedster.com/e...convertibleinfo.html

I think in an old post, Beck folks said they considered bringing it back but the car was too complicated to build, economy to depressed, and cost would be too great to build.

Thanks Montecarlo snd Robert M. Jumped on it and car was bought and sold one day. I knew this car and last week made guy offer pending funds transfer for my Zipper sale. He got anxious and took the same amount from another. Guess he didn't realize I was serious. Car sold for $29k...dealer flipped it in one day for $35k. The one that got away...TWICE. Ha. So far the "best" deals for quality are Leach and Seduction. Going to buy lotto tickets now. 

Tom Blankinship posted:
There are two Vintage companies. Vintage Speedsters in SoCal &

Vintage Motor Car in NorCal. They make a Spyder and a coupe.

http://www.vintagemotorcarsinc.com/

>
>

I'll be using Greg for my next project. It will be a coupe. Once I get the engine sorted in my Speedster, I'll start the planning phase for the coupe...

I was recently at his shop and noticed a few coupes in the works. One had a pretty cool (and different) design to it; it was awesome! I'll let Greg go into details and share when ready, but it was pretty sweet...

Art posted:

JPS's body work and paint jobs are said to be awesome.

I can testify to that....I have driven Porsches since 1965 and my JPS Coupe has a better paint job.... the body panels are not as good a fit as the real ones, but the paint and interior are just as good or better without all the F'ing computer crap that needs constant attention....keep it simple stupid is IMHO the best approach...  

Last edited by bart
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.