Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Seems that anything you put a PORSCHE sticker on goes for big bucks. Check out these hubcaps on ebay 4550756536 --- guess the Made in TAIWAN sticker is a give away they aren't OEM. Now at $102 for the 4. They don't even look like they'd fit the 356 rim.

1957 CMC Classic Speedster

in Ft Walton Beach, FL

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wolfgang,

Those are aftermarket hubcaps meant for the 914 Porsche. They fit the four lug VW wheels used on a lot of Speedsters, but they look wrong . . . although they DO sort of mimic the later 356/912 caps a little bit.

Thanks for the link, I was kind of thinking of checking out those caps for my own project 914, NOW I have something to seriously consider.

TC
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.