Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Cmc. Widebody. Just about to get painted black again, need to put high gloss rubber where the seat belt hits

2276 stoker,blueprinted/balanced, chevy journals etc etc. built for the track but just took off k2 gas from front (too stiff). All new interior, 1974 pan, body off resto with VC tar epoxy under and above pan. Windshield raked back 2.25 in"

It will not be cheap, I will but together an arms length list of what is on this crazy go-cart soon for interested parties, not really keen on selling but have another project in mind.

May consider selling without 15K motor.

I live in Toronto Ontario area

905-510-8488 C

Attachments

Images (2)
  • Kenstoy2005
  • Kenstoy2015 R3
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Currently has the FK-9 took out the FK-89. Compression ration now is 9.5/1 was built for 12/1. 3 hr or less sand rail dragster motor when I bought, owner had moved up to turbo's with the rest of his buddies with a new motor built by P Pettruci in Michigan. I have meet the builder and the motor was designed to drop the cluth at 12G in the sand, told me it could get expensive over 8,500 rpm. Max. for me on occasion 7500, commonly 4500. Carbs are empi 44, thought I might save on gas as a daily driver (joke on me!).

Exhaust system is a ceramic but I am not impressed with coating, runs to two bazooka mufflers

"motor was designed to drop the cluth at 12G in the sand"

What does this mean?

I think you've spent enough on your engine to join the Stan and Ron over the top engine club

If anyone else would like to join, but don't know if they have the creds, think about adding up your engine build bills.  If that scares you, you're probably a good candidate.

Last edited by Ron O
Good aft.
Once the paint is done I want to install a couple of new VDO oil / temp
gauges and will have to get the sensors in place (twin pole pressure ( we
all have single for idiot light ) and VDO oil temp sensor into the
additional oil sump (rats more syn. down the drain).
I have found a source for a 6 gang fuse block that I can add to my existing
24. VDO "do not deviate from instructions" and in my case means more fuses.
Sorry for not being able to answer your question directly at this point.
The car is loaded with extra equipment and has only been driven approx. 900
miles since new engine ( split open and checked / incredible work ) and
additional performance gear installed. Time is not a factor just hobby for
a retired guy. Do expect a respectable return on parts.
Thanks very much for your interest, Hopefully you saw the pictures.
I will keep track and once the paint job is done will send you a note.
I need to look through the folder to recall all that was added.
Take care,Ken
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.