Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Jeeez Shuss!

I just realized this is an all weather roadster with roll up windows!! for $14,5!!! (what would this be worth, registered, on the German market...Huh?...UBER BUCKS)... Ron is right..."This is going fast"

If you don't take a deep breath right now, and get in touch with Vic... RIGHT NOW,...this very minute, and hope to hell you're not too late...you'll be kicking yourself in the butt for a very, very, long time to come for vacillating while this affordable beauty slipped through your fingers.

And don't come back wringing your hands and whining about your "price range, registration hurdles...or your heart was really set on a speedster and not a roadster"... 

I sent an email to Vic 2 days ago requesting information on the car including how the car it titled.  I also requested photos.  No response.  Don't know if I'm willing to pay anything without at least some information and high res photos.  Guess if you send him an email saying the cash is on the way maybe that will get his attention.  I live too far away (8 hours) to make a casual ride over.  Does antone know if there is an SOC member who lives close to Gatlinburg, TN who could get some pics and title info?  But if the car if half as nice as he says it will be gone quickly.  If I lived close I'd be playing hooky from work just to see it.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.