Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Ok..tried to sell on Ebay 3 times. Lots and lots of questions, several scammers, and twice cam within 50 dollars of reserve...but no one would even take advantage of the offers.

Last time on here as I am getting desperate to clear one spot in my garage for the new addition, my new 914 V8.

Anyone here maybe want it sans engine for $4250??? I will sell the engine for $1500 seperate... its a steal for all the money I threw at it...

Michael
Always the joker Cory.....

That car should be here tomorrow afternoon, so when I am done killing myself in the hospital, I should be waiting on the delivery of this black , 195 hp, low slung 914 with other options...

email returned Bt, I assumed you meant the 914 or the 2.0 liter I have? If so..I apologize..I was just working on installing it in the 359 about 10 minutes ago...

Michael
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.