Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Hello all,

After two years of time and investment, I'm being relocated yet again from Houston. I have a Thunder Ranch 2002 "A" Spyder for sale, registered in Texas as a 2002 Porsche. I had Tom and Thunder Ranch modify the body to allow for my 6'4" size. It has less than 500 miles on it. Bugformance in Sacramento built the blue printed / balanced 1914 with 120 cam. Lots of torque. This model has wider wheel wells, fairings, functional hood scoops and nose scoops that cool the brakes. Cable shifter, coil overs, fan-driven aux. cooler with dual filters running 6-qt. capacity. I have over $30K invested, but will let go for ~$20K. I have gobs of photos and documentation. If interested, call Mark at 832-527-6606
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello all,

After two years of time and investment, I'm being relocated yet again from Houston. I have a Thunder Ranch 2002 "A" Spyder for sale, registered in Texas as a 2002 Porsche. I had Tom and Thunder Ranch modify the body to allow for my 6'4" size. It has less than 500 miles on it. Bugformance in Sacramento built the blue printed / balanced 1914 with 120 cam. Lots of torque. This model has wider wheel wells, fairings, functional hood scoops and nose scoops that cool the brakes. Cable shifter, coil overs, fan-driven aux. cooler with dual filters running 6-qt. capacity. I have over $30K invested, but will let go for ~$20K. I have gobs of photos and documentation. If interested, call Mark at 832-527-6606
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.