Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The El Salvador license plates scared me off but noticed zip is SE FL.  We could use a new different tribute car in the replica market place.  Is that a 914 5 speed trans?  I noted before that I like the unassuming 914 Pedrini wheels.  Is suspension setup to use 914 pieces?  

Sure looks like more than the CMC advertised optimistic 40 hour build time.  What is estimated build time for kit?

With that high sill/door - if the door frame were lower at top - it would be extremely difficult to enter and exit.  It does have decent visibility front and to side at least.  Bet it isn't a Le Mans start now to enter.  Ever try to get into an Audi TT coupe? Ouch. I'd want a rear view camera vs a rear view mirror. Add some EMPI spinner to the Pedrinis.  

I see what you mean though - here's the 1953 original:

Attachments

Images (1)
  • blobid0
Last edited by WOLFGANG
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.