Skip to main content

I spent the afternoon at the Dupont store today to no avail trying to find Elfenbein (ivory) code 5704 (Reutter code 704). No listing in their Thai database and no idea how to find out

Dupont is the only mainstream quality brand in town, so does anyone have the Dupont code so that I can get this mixed
1957 CMC(Speedster)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Go here: http://www.stoddard.com/exterior_color.htm 5704 is 2nd row down at left.
Also, on the page is this: "Following is a list of all of the Porsche colors along with their respective Reutter or Porsche #'s. If you need more information, such as paint codes or formulas, please feel free to give us a call at 800-342-1414 / 440-951-1040." 800 is TOLL-FREE!
If you have a local contact here in the States, you could pursue further and possibly find a color conversion to DuPont.

Hi Robert,

Ignacio here, I think I have both Porsche Ivory and Light Ivory from when I painted my car I think the shop used Glassurit, I gave them both glassurit codes for them to make me a sample on a metal bit panel from another car so I could have a better idea looking at them... I finally decided myself over the light ivory as I already had a Fiat 600 in a very similar color to ivory.

Here you have a picture of car in ivory (the one with the DK decal) and mine (the one with my wife and with the Fiat)

Attachments

Images (3)
  • outside1
  • Imagen-554-bs
  • Imagen-175s
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.