Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Wolfgang, I went to a local glass shop and they couldn't find it in their computer, told me the car was too old..... unless I could provide them with theNAGS number for the glass. The car is actually a CMC wide body speedster with roll up windows, so all the glass components on the original CMC invoice have  a "D" before the part name. I think what verifies the "D" windshield is the fact that it is 13-7/8 tall in the center.

Pilkington Autoglass list following - it says coupe uses same glass - so at least that makes it more popular.  Their parent company is the NSG group. So I'm guessing 6703 - wonder if that is what SE/BECK uses on their new Coupe?  Worth a call to Cary - he has delivered windshields to Carlisle in past.

CodeMake / ModelNotes
6703PORSCHE 356A/B COUPE & CONVERTIBLE (1959-1961) 
6704PORSCHE 356A SPEEDSTER (1959-1962) 
6708PORSCHE 356B/C CABRIOLET, A COUPE (1961-1965)
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.