Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Need a down payment for a house, so brand new baby must go! Garage kept, oil changed, valves adjusted, just over 1000 mi., $22.5K

> Silver exterior
>1915 CC
> Burgundy interior
> Black carpet
> Black top
> Dual carbs
> Front and rear disc brakes
> 3:88 trans
> Extra mirror
> Trunk carpet kit
> Bumper guards
> Electronic ignition
> Stereo/CD with removable faceplate
> Full tonneau, burgundy, half tonneau black
> Headlight grills
> Also, I am 6"2" tall so I had them make the seat slide back further than normal.

> located in San Francisco, Ca. If you need addtional pics. let me know and I'll send them along.

Pics coming, as as I figure out how!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Need a down payment for a house, so brand new baby must go! Garage kept, oil changed, valves adjusted, just over 1000 mi., $22.5K

> Silver exterior
>1915 CC
> Burgundy interior
> Black carpet
> Black top
> Dual carbs
> Front and rear disc brakes
> 3:88 trans
> Extra mirror
> Trunk carpet kit
> Bumper guards
> Electronic ignition
> Stereo/CD with removable faceplate
> Full tonneau, burgundy, half tonneau black
> Headlight grills
> Also, I am 6"2" tall so I had them make the seat slide back further than normal.

> located in San Francisco, Ca. If you need addtional pics. let me know and I'll send them along.

Pics coming, as as I figure out how!
Reginald,

I am a CA mortgage broker and as a long time speedster enthusiast and a new owner(I got mine in Oct. '06) I would be happy to assist in finding a way to make your new house and a speedster in the garage a reality. Please email me with a number to reach you at.
my email is dlspringer at earthlink.net

Dean

Attachments

Images (1)
  • speedster3reduced
Current mileage is 1108 and price is still 22K. Don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here in San Francisco it's definitely convertible weahter!
I've posted a couple pics to show you how much extra leg room the seat mod. gives you. Even if you don't need it, it might improve your chances of selling the car to the next guy.
Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

Images (2)
  • 36 in wheel to seat top
  • Seat back tape close
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.