Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Hello, This is not mine. I was going to go to TX to get this but I just don't have the time. So I thought I would pass this along. These pieces are normally close to $6000.  This is a very good buy if you're building a speedster.

I think it hasnt sold yet because the ad's title doesn't specify these items . I would also snag that engine send it to a reputable builder. 

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/cla...etail.php?id=1867522

Last edited by bt
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would buy the chassis in a heart beat  However the  ........... I live in France but the car is in Texas. That is why i have a +33 in front of my mobile #........quote bothers me  and the car is way south outside of Brownsville just above Mexico ...good luck finding a transporter/shipper willing to travel all the way south ...not going to happen. 

I have been emailing him for a few weeks now and he seems legit. His father would be handling the sale. I even spoke to Kevin(coolrides) about the parts and he is aware of the sale.

My plan was to drive down and get it(something I have done lots of times). It's way south in TX, just above the border from Mexico. Admittedly this would be my longest road-trip but I would put these parts to great use. 

I can understand a persons apprehension but as a general rule I don't buy any large ticket items sight unseen. If I or someone I trust, doesn't do the transaction in person, then I'm not interested. His father and I were going to do the deal at his home.

Last edited by bt
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.