Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

After 2 years of fun driving my dream Tub and tossing money at it to make it a good driver and sweet looker it is clear to me that my new job is not going to grant me the free time to finish creating my dream outlaw.

So, anyone that would like a 5 to 10 footer with a rare and I dare say highly sought after and did I say: rare set up, I guess this is your chance.

Money wise let's say if you are looking at a used Vintage then you should consider my tubby...that is of course as it is now. If nobody jumps on my little Eva (car's name) then she will sit and I will finish here over a long period of time and she will get more pricey and less likely to ever be on the market agian.

As a long time member here and owner of my second Speester, I can tell you flat six cars do not come up often. Hopefully, I can help one of you good folk here meet your dream ride.

If you have a little bit of time to spend on Eva you will have a real show stopper!

Call me for a lot more details...I don't get here that often these days so try my phone if you have any questions: (856) 334 5808

Chris

1959 Porsche(Convertible D)

Original Post
After 2 years of fun driving my dream Tub and tossing money at it to make it a good driver and sweet looker it is clear to me that my new job is not going to grant me the free time to finish creating my dream outlaw.

So, anyone that would like a 5 to 10 footer with a rare and I dare say highly sought after and did I say: rare set up, I guess this is your chance.

Money wise let's say if you are looking at a used Vintage then you should consider my tubby...that is of course as it is now. If nobody jumps on my little Eva (car's name) then she will sit and I will finish here over a long period of time and she will get more pricey and less likely to ever be on the market agian.

As a long time member here and owner of my second Speester, I can tell you flat six cars do not come up often. Hopefully, I can help one of you good folk here meet your dream ride.

If you have a little bit of time to spend on Eva you will have a real show stopper!

Call me for a lot more details...I don't get here that often these days so try my phone if you have any questions: (856) 334 5808

Chris

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.