Skip to main content

Classified postings do not allow for discussion (replies are not allowed).  Direct message the member if you would like to discuss the item.
The Classified section is open to any individual (non-commercial firms) posting of items for sale. Members posting commercial advertisements must be enrolled in a Supporting Merchant program. 
Postings without relevant details (PRICE, location, condition, etc.) will be deleted.

Looking to clean out my projects & thought maybe one of you "sickos" wants to take on another project. I have a 73 914 with a rebuilt 2.7 six cyl engine (Porsche), webers, 911 suspension, roll cage, etc that needs completing (brake lines, shift linkage, cosmetics). The car was Jake Raby's test mule, which I bought engineless. Added the engine, oil system, etc. Solid car, lots of goodies. I'm flexible on the price (8-9K range?) or possible trade (Bug, MG, speedie,etc) that isn't a complete project. Email me for pictures & a full discription if you're interested. jvirnocheAThotmail.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Looking to clean out my projects & thought maybe one of you "sickos" wants to take on another project. I have a 73 914 with a rebuilt 2.7 six cyl engine (Porsche), webers, 911 suspension, roll cage, etc that needs completing (brake lines, shift linkage, cosmetics). The car was Jake Raby's test mule, which I bought engineless. Added the engine, oil system, etc. Solid car, lots of goodies. I'm flexible on the price (8-9K range?) or possible trade (Bug, MG, speedie,etc) that isn't a complete project. Email me for pictures & a full discription if you're interested. jvirnocheAThotmail.com
I've finally got it to the point where it would be an easy project for someone - after 4 years. Just no time to work on it, so if it sells, it sells. If not, I'll finish up eventually. Picked up the 996 down in your neighbor hood last week & drove it back to NY. Has the X51 package in it now - very nice setup. I saw your (Jake's) article in Exellence it was one of the reasons I went with a 996 instaed of a 993. If the engine implodes I know there's a very good fix on the horizon. Could I get your engine upgrade under warranty? That would be sweet.
Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.